Stovetop Smoker – Gourmet Mini (7” x 11” x 3.5”) Stainless Steel Smoking Box with Wood Chip Sample – Works Over Any Heat Source, Indoor or Outdoor
Camerons Mini Smoker is a great way to infuse healthy, smoke-cooked flavor into meat, seafood, and poultry dishes, even vegetables, without the use of fats, salts, oils, or extra calories. Retain food moisture and natural cooking flavors so foods don’t toughen or dry out. Doubles as a steamer – two great cookers in one product.
Hot smoke in minutes right on your own stovetop! Prepare delicious, moist, smoke-flavored dishes quickly and without fuss. Smoke salmon, chicken, meats, and vegetables with your choice of included wood chips. Perfect for a small family or a special dinner for two!
Smoke-cooking is a healthy way to infuse flavor without the use of fats, salts or oils and that means no added calories either. Our smoker allows you to hot-smoke food, a process that retains moisture and natural cooking flavors so foods don't dry out or get tough. Camerons Mini Smoker also doubles as a steamer, so you really get two great cookers in one product!
Camerons Mini Smoker works great with all meat, seafood, and poultry dishes and it transforms ordinary vegetables into delicious main courses! Large items like turkeys or hams can be smoked as well by simply making an aluminum foil tent to cover the item when you cook it, instead of using the smoker lid.
- Stovetop Smoker - Smokes meat, fish, vegetables and more right on the stovetop! Can also be used as a steamer, poachers, or roasting pan!
- Smoking Box - All components nest inside the smoker when not in use and the handles fold away for easy storage.
- Indoor Smoker - Can be used on any heat source (gas, electric, or campfire).
- Includes - Stovetop Smoker, Stick-Free Rack, Drip Pan, Lid, BONUS Wood Chip Sample, and Recipe Guide!
- Seamless stainless steel construction is dishwasher safe.
You can use your Stovetop Smoker in the oven. Download the instructions.
CAUTION: If you have a flat top/glass top or ceramic top stove, please check with your stove manufacturer or your stove manual to make sure you can use an oversized piece (a piece that is larger than the element portion of your cooktop).