Smoker Bag – Alder
Smoking made easy in a tri-level aluminum foil bag with alder flavored wood chips to give the perfect flavor every time in the oven, on the gas or charcoal grill, a hot plate, campfire or on Camerons Grills. Recyclable with no clean up. Comes with full instructions and recipes.
Out of stock
Smoker Bags are the easiest method to smoke and cook your food with little to no cleanup! Alder is the mildest and best used for fish. Hickory has a medium flavor and great for fish, chicken, ribs, game meats and more. Mesquite is the strongest flavor and perfect for red meat or game.
- Tri-level aluminium foil construction.
- No mess food preparation with no cleanup!
- Bottom labeled "THIS SIDE DOWN" which contains all specially ground and measured wood chips and tree syrup sugars to hold them in place.
- Middle layer has tiny perforations to allow flavor infusion into food.
- Top layer covers the food and is folded over to hold in the flavor.
- Wood chips are measured to give perfect results every time.
- Full instructions and recipes inside of smoker bag wrapper.
- Use in oven, on the grill, hot plate, campfire or on Camerons outdoor grills.
- Designed and manufactured in Finland.
Camerons Professional Cookware Smoker Bag for oven, grill or campfire use. Use with fish, poultry, beef, pork, vegetables and game meat. The wood chip flavoring is already inside, sealed between the bottom two layers of foil, and held in place by natural wood syrups, so preparation of your meal is a snap.
The fish, poultry, meat, tofu or vegetables can be placed in the bag with seasonings to your taste – no fats, oils or salt need to be added. Fold the opening end three or four of times to seal and press firmly. Place on the medium high barbecue grill or on the bottom rack of your 500 degree oven for the times given. The bag will balloon while cooking. Remove and cut the top open with a sharp knife for your moist and tasty smoked meal. Serve food from the foil bag, and then toss away the bag. No clean up at.